Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the digital marketing specialist will draw on proven marketing experience, and will use their creative and critical thinking skills, solutions-oriented problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills to develop unique customer engagement and interaction experiences.
Work closely with the CDW sales and product marketing teams to identify customer and segment market needs.Essential Functions
- Execute creative and innovative marketing plans with an emphasis on digital programs and campaigns (including online advertising, SEO, SEM, web site strategy, social media, blogger content, email marketing, and mobile) to influence sales opportunities and grow CDW Canada brand awareness, while maintaining campaign budgets and schedules
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets
- Support sales teams as required by providing collateral and presentations, along with CDW brand content for customer facing engagements
Provide support to the marketing team as required which may require working evenings or weekends, and other duties as required.Organizational Relationships
Interact heavily with CDW Canada Marketing and Sales teams and external agencies and suppliers as required.Work Environment
This individual must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, coworkers, vendors and any third-party suppliers.
Regular hours of the position are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. however this individual must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends as required. Some travel is required.
- BA degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing/production, marketing communications, or advertising
- Analytical, research, and planning skills required with the ability to develop actionable recommendations based on a solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, campaign reporting and the ability to interpret data.
- Strong computer skills required, with experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint software
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.