This job posting is no longer active
The Financial Services Leasing Specialist focuses on providing financial payment options in conjunction with our preferred leasing partners to our customers. This team’s goal is to drive leasing opportunities with Account Managers, redirect leasing opportunities to our preferred leasing partners, and assist Account Managers with customer leasing discussions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Subject matter expert (SME) internally for leasing and financing.
- Drive leasing revenue and opportunities for CDW’s preferred partners.
- Provide superior internal and external customer service.
- Work strategically with our partners and customers to maximize rebate income from our partners through leasing.
- Proactively assist sales and account managers with leasing assistance and guidance.
- Key contact person for escalation of leasing issues and opportunities.
- Identify opportunities with our partners and account managers.
- Conduct sales calls covering CDW customer accounts.
- Develop and perform training for the sales teams on how to identify solution opportunities.
- Performs deep-dive product discussions and white boarding sessions.
- Delivers formal presentations and coordinates quarterly business reviews (QBR) with partners
- Provide financing options to our account managers and customers.
- Work closely with our leasing partners to develop strategies and train account managers.
- Contribute to the development and execution of quarterly and annual sales and operations plans.
- Track leasing results and metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships departmentally and working to identify new areas for building sales opportunities.
- Meet with customers to advise, assist, and present leasing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales training
- Existing technical ability is preferred. Aptitude for learning about the technical aspects of the product.
- 1 year experience in advanced technical sales
Other Required Qualifications
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building and managing goal methodology.
- Existing technical knowledge of target industry preferred.
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%