The Sales Capability Advisor facilitates training and coaching of Account Managers on specific developmental skill and strategy sets. This role is involved in designing, developing, and implementing improvement solutions for our Sales departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Facilitate sessions to appropriate workforce audiences which may include, but is not limited to:
- Training and coaching of coworkers on skill and strategy sets.
- Communications and instructor-led courses of front-line coworkers to executive-level management.
- Technology Training to Account Managers.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials, performance improvement solutions, change management strategies, and/or technical or sales learning solutions that meet business and stakeholder expectations.
- Actively participate in organizational effectiveness strategy projects that may be large, complex, medium-to-high risk, or highly visible.
- Provide ongoing program and feedback and communication updates to stakeholders.
- Develop, manage, and execute project management strategies to ensure effective resource allocation, commitment from project team members, timeliness, and attainment of business requirements.
- Utilizes established curriculum and develops new performance enhancing materials.
- Conduct, compile and summarize measurement analysis to quantify effectiveness of performance interventions.
- Write recommendations and project proposals for internal executive audiences (OC Specific).
- Partner with external vendors or contractors to either build or tailoring vendor materials to meet CDW-specific needs when necessary.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to share best practices & support key departmental initiatives. Serve as the subject matter expert to the sales environment.
- Travel up to 25%.