This job posting is no longer active
The Sales Capability Advisor facilitates training and coaching of Account Managers on specific developmental skill and strategy sets. This role is involved in designing, developing, and implementing improvement solutions for our Sales departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Facilitate sessions to appropriate workforce audiences which may include, but is not limited to:
- Training and coaching of coworkers on skill and strategy sets.
- Communications and instructor-led courses of front-line coworkers to executive-level management.
- Technology Training to Account Managers.
- Design, develop and deliver instructional materials, performance improvement solutions, change management strategies, and/or technical or sales learning solutions that meet business and stakeholder expectations.
- Actively participate in organizational effectiveness strategy projects that may be large, complex, medium-to-high risk, or highly visible.
- Provide ongoing program and feedback and communication updates to stakeholders.
- Develop, manage, and execute project management strategies to ensure effective resource allocation, commitment from project team members, timeliness, and attainment of business requirements.
- Utilizes established curriculum and develops new performance enhancing materials.
- Conduct, compile and summarize measurement analysis to quantify effectiveness of performance interventions.
- Write recommendations and project proposals for internal executive audiences (OC Specific).
- Partner with external vendors or contractors to either build or tailoring vendor materials to meet CDW-specific needs when necessary.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to share best practices & support key departmental initiatives. Serve as the subject matter expert to the sales environment.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ experience in a Sales or Organizational Capability and or HRIS field.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated facilitation experience with a successful track record of increasing participants knowledge, performance and effectiveness.
- History of designing and evaluating learning and performance improvement solutions.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Familiarity with instructional design, adult learning theories, and evaluation methodologies (OC Specific).
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive and collaborative relationships cross-functionally.
- Aptitude for new concepts and technologies with the ability to quickly put them into practical use.
- Track record of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Degree focused in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, or Organizational Development.
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Technical certifications (Technical roles only)
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%