This job posting is no longer active
The purpose of the Sales Operation Supervisor is to improve operational efficiencies. In addition, drive profitable revenue growth through operational management of assigned sales district(s).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop trusted partnerships with assigned Sales Manager(s) to provide operational delivery support.
- Develop collaborative teaming relationships with internal CDW departments to resolve order issues (e.g. drop ship emergencies, backorder management, bid escalation, etc.)
- Assess and determine impact of decisions related to negative gross margin orders, freight/price adjustment, or product return to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide strategic resolution to escalated customer service issues.
- Proactively seek data and provide actionable intelligence to Sales Manager to grow revenue.
- Review month end backorder reports and strategize with Account Managers to determine correct course of action to close deals and ensure business stays with CDW.
- Accountable for resolving Account Manager commission miscalculations. Responsible for recommending solutions.
- Manage utilization of sales programs including plays, targets, leads, and penetration programs. Partner with Sales Manager to create solutions if utilization is low and execute to demonstrate profitability.
- Assess account assignments to determine areas of potential risk and partner with Sales Manager to propose solutions.
- Partnering with Account Managers and the contract editor team to set strategic pricing structures for customers.
- Analyze and determine skill gaps among the Account Managers. Convey those areas to the Sales Manager to address accordingly. Collaborate with partners not included in territory plans and Account Managers to drive growth and profitability in those categories.
- Minimum 2 years CDW experience required OR 2 years sales process management experience
- College diploma OR 2 years supervisory experience OR 5 years sales process experience required
Other Required Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of AS400 and SPS order processing
- Deep knowledge of backbone departments, responsibilities, and processes
- University degree
- Sales Account Manager experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop trusted relationships (internal and external) at all levels in an organization
- Proven collaboration and teaming skills
- Understanding/Appreciation of maintaining confidentiality
Job Category: Sales General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%