Bilingual Service Contract Specialist
Jun 07, 2023
Eligible for Remote
Bring your ambition, talents and technical writing experience to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and be excited about your job and future. A Fortune 200 leader, we’re the driven professionals and technology experts Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT challenges.
The Services Contract Specialist provides technology specific support to Solution Architects and our Sales Team. This is done by creating Statements of Work (SOW), managing Salesforce queues, while also providing input relative to customer trends and surfacing market demands. The Service Contract Specialist develops and maintains effective working relationships with sellers, business partners and the service delivery team. This is an exceptional opportunity to turn your ideas into action in a dynamic culture and entrepreneurial sales environment.
What you’ll do
- Provide pre-sales services support for data center solutions opportunities to Solution Architects and Sales for assigned geographies and segments not limited to server, storage & virtualization.
- Establish & maintain relationships with Solution Architects, technical leads and business partners to build and generate business opportunities.
- Provide appropriate services solutions to support customer's needs. Communicate with customers and potential customers, create and deliver polished SOWs and quotes; and provide timely and accurate work estimates for customers.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to deliver customized SOWs and provide timely and accurate work estimates. Understand CDW services methodology and the ability to interpret to internal and external customer.
- Participate in internal and external kick off meetings.
- Become an expert on available and applicable data center solutions portfolio.
- Facilitate and/or provide feedback on change order requests.
- Develop trusted partnerships with Solution Architects and Sales to provide services support for Data Center Solutions and related opportunities
- Be responsive to Solution Architects, Sales, and customers
- Facilitate training for sales team
- Management of peer review process for converged technology opportunities
- Provide feedback to management concerning industry trends and opportunities
- Participate in pre-sales activities including conference calls, meetings, and emails
- Keep up to date on relevant technology solutions through trainings and personal development
- Participate in team projects and miscellaneous team activities
- Collaborate with CDW delivery team for accuracy of service opportunities
What you need to succeed
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Two years industry experience in a pre-sales or sales consultation role
- Three-year experience or a defined type of proficiency with Microsoft Office and computers
- Proficiency with Word and utilizing Style Guides
- Demonstrated successful track record around data center solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Fully Bilingual in French & English Languages
- Two years of pre-sales or sales experience
- Associates Degree
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in technology and related services sales
- Knowledge of Server, Storage, Virtualization and understanding of data center inner workings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Opportunities/pipeline management skills
- Presentation skills
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.