This job posting is no longer active.
At CDW, we highly value the energy and commitment you bring to your job every day. Our careers provide exceptional opportunities for you to grow at an innovative, multi-billion-dollar, Fortune 200 leader. The #1 name in Canada for IT solutions, we’re driving meaningful technological change for companies in virtually every industry.
The Bilingual Customer Solutions Representative provides assistance to both our internal and external customers regarding returns, problems or situations that they are unable to resolve. By continuously providing world-class service, the Customer Services Representative is essential in creating customer loyalty and repeat business.
What you will do:
· Receives and resolves incoming calls in French or English, web chats and e-mails directly from customers regarding:
· Requests for return of merchandise.
· Damaged or lost shipping claims.
· Provide order status updates.
· Billing or accounts receivable requests.
· Creating call tags and freight shipment arrangements for returns
· Works with appropriate departments to resolve customer issues
· Follows up with customers regarding issues that cannot be resolved on first call.
· Communicates with customers and account managers regarding situations that arise via both e-mail and phone.
· Actions and resolves shipping errors with customers and distribution partners
· Resolve non-compliant returns
· Handles escalated customer issues when necessary
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries
· Works with team to manage daily workflow so that all inquiries are responded within the department established SLA(s).
What you need to Succeed:
· Min 2 years of customer service experience
· Previous direct customer contact including problem resolution or related experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French and the ability to maintain professional communication with customers in pressured situations.
· Excellent data entry skills and proficiency regarding MS Office applications.
· Great organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This department requires timely resolutions, as customer issues must be resolved quickly and efficiently.
· Must possess creative problem solving skills and take responsibility to resolve customer situation.
· Must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
· Aptitude to learn new applications quickly and put them into practical use.
Nice to Have:
· College diploma
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.