Bring your IT career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your career and future. The #1 name in Canada for IT services and solutions, we are an innovative Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry. As a Product Specialist, we’ll look to you to perform critical technology business management functions in support of our growing business and bottom line.
Our Partner Business Coordinator roles are an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door and accelerate your career learning from and partnering with some of the most dynamic, strategic and talented professionals working in IT today. A key member of our Product and Partner Management team, you’ll support our Partner Business Managers and Senior Partner Business Managers in the management of their assigned vendor partners, helping to identify, develop and implement creative vendor programs and activities.
What you’ll do:
· Collaborate with assigned partners to assist them in their business at CDW
· Assist in managing vendor engagements and provide information and reporting to partners, along with other ad hoc tasks to drive the partner’s business
· Create program contracts, track funding from assigned partner(s), and work with Finance to ensure all Marketing activities are invoiced appropriately
· Secure and approve content for the activities the vendor partner has requested
· Manage individual partner portal programs such as deal registration
· Collaborate with Partner Business Managers and Senior Partner Business Managers on creation and execution of vendor engagements and Marketing programs and activities
· Ensure product information accuracy and oversee product information communication
· Bachelor's degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibilities
· Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions while working independently
· Excellent analytical and planning skills
· 1+ year(s) of vendor or industry related experience
· Solid industry and business knowledge
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.