At CDW, we highly value the energy and commitment you bring to your job every day. Our Finance jobs provide an exceptional opportunity for you to grow and advance your career at an innovative Fortune 200 leader. The #1 name in Canada for IT solutions, we’re driving meaningful change for companies in virtually every industry.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Commissions calculates commissions earned by coworkers in the Sales organizations, analyzes commissions trends and creates and improves reporting.
What you’ll do
Determining earned monthly commissions for Sales coworkers which includes preparing commission earnings and calculating and testing system generated calculations to ensure accuracy.
• Ensuring commissions payments file is prepared in a timely manner.
• Sharing data with Sales Managers to validate the accuracy and completeness of calculations.
• Designing and developing analyses to identify commissions earnings drivers and trends.
• Researching and responding to inquiries and requests for adjustments related to invoices, freight, returns, etc. from the Sales and Finance teams.
• Providing support and guidance to other Commissions Analyst(s) in processing all adjustments submitted.
What you need to succeed
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
· 5 years of experience in financial analysis and/or commissions/incentive compensation
· Advanced Excel skills including, but not limited to, creation of pivot tables and formula creation.
· Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, with the ability to be resourceful.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers at all levels including senior leadership.
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to identify areas of process improvement and make appropriate recommendations.
· Handle complex situations and apply documented business policies to solve issues with little supervision.
· Ability to prioritize many projects at once.
· Working knowledge or familiarity with AS/400, TrueComp and ChangePoint,IBM ICM
· Financial Planning and Analysis experience
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
Awards and Recognitions
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include: