At CDW, we highly value the energy and commitment you bring to your job every day. Our Project Manager role is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter to grow and advance their career at an innovative, Fortune 200 leader. The #1 name in Canada for IT solutions, we’re driving meaningful technological change for companies in every industry.
In this key role you will independently manage medium size and complexity engagements for our clients, leading all aspects of service delivery from inception to completion. Typical projects include deploying mainstream, and emerging technologies within hybrid-infrastructure, cyber security, cyber risk, and business transformation verticals.
As a Project Manager, you will partner with some of the most dynamic, strategic, and talented professionals working in IT today. Leveraging strong relationships with SME, Sales, Consultants, and other members of cross-functional teams, you’ll act as a point-person and project advocate to ensure successful project completion and results.
· Validate initial project scope and effort estimates and manage change order process
· Ensure scope is delivered in full and with quality throughout the project life cycle
· Assume responsibility for project profitability and monitor, interpret, and communicate project budget
· Develop communication plan and execute on it utilizing existing templates
· Identify, document, track, and communicate project risks and issues and assist in bringing to resolution or mitigation
· Lead and facilitate internal and external meetings, adapting communication style and medium to fit audience needs
What you need to succeed
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or computer science
· An active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Five (5) years progressive experience in IT Project Management/ Project Coordination/ IT services manager
· Minimum two years managing Enterprise IT Infrastructure Projects
· Proficiency with tools such as Microsoft Project/Office, Salesforce and/or PSA software
· Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients' needs
· Relevant experience working as an Enterprise IT consultant for an OEM or VAR
· Other industry standard certifications in project management and/or ITSM
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
Awards and Recognitions
· #178 on the Fortune 500 list
· #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work
· #1 on Channel Daily News’ Top 100 Solution Providers List across Canada
· Fortune’s Future 50, an index that evaluates the long-term growth prospects of major public companies
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
· Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
· Coworker stock purchase program
· Coworker discounted purchase program
· Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education
Salary range: $64,000 - $89,600, depending on experience and skill set
Annual bonus target of $7,000 subject to terms and conditions of plan
Salary ranges may be subject to geographic differentials