The CDW Partner Development Specialist is focused on driving Lenovo growth within key strategic markets, including Enterprise, Public Sector, Small/Medium Business and Mid-Market across Canada. This includes managing strategy and coordinating activities while growing revenue in line with CDW Canada’s expectations.
What you will do:
· Be a subject matter expert on the designated partner’s products, programs and go to market strategies and communicate them to CDW sales.
· Develop and grow the relationship between CDW Canada and assigned vendor partner.
· Cultivate relationships between partner sales team and CDW Sales teams.
· Build a strong pipeline through sales engagement and manage a forecast with stakeholders
· Sell the value of partnering with CDW Canada to designated vendor partners.
· Engage with designated partner team, sales leaders and technical resources, communicating the value of CDW Canada
· Be a liaison for the partner – offering advice and support in a vast array of areas, including advertising, training, sales incentives, sales analysis, interdepartmental communication, and promotions.
· Create and execute vendor partner business plans and oversee marketing activities, including delivering reports on success.
· Work with partners to implement promotions and sales incentives.
· Minimum two years vendor marketing, product marketing or technology sales experience
· University degree or college diploma
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Excellent analytical, planning and leadership skills
· Some knowledge of the IT industry and aptitude for understanding new technologies
· Self-motivated, results oriented and ability to manage many tasks simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal skills and solid presentation skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with MS Office software applications, especially Excel
Nice to Have:
· 1-2 years of Cybersecurity, vendor management, or marketing coordination experience
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.