Working closely with the various groups in the Integrated Technology organization, the Integrated Technology -Administrator is responsible for providing direct support to the Integrated Technology leader for items such as organizational projects, travel needs, business planning, and performance analysis designed to meet Integrated Technology and company objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for scheduling team and organizational meetings, including the agenda and minutes afterwards
- Responsible for keeping the Integrated Technology organizational databases up to date with documentation and announcements
- Responsible for developing presentations to support Integrated Technology leadership
- Responsible for supporting the needs of scheduling and travel for Integrated Technology leadership
- Responsible for developing and documenting Integrated Technology communication for the organization with leadership
- Provides support for assessment and development of process improvement projects for the organization
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual planning support for the Integrated Technology leader
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to Integrated Technology leadership on current business statistics
- Develops goals in coordination with leadership for defined business metrics
- Communicates the impact of trends within the IT industry to stakeholders
- Provides solutions to business issues and/or challenges, and identifies opportunities to leverage
- Provides ad-hoc support to the management team of Integrated Technology as required
- Support and at times leads varied projects/initiatives as defined by management working both individually and as part of a group.
- Projects may include internal or external process or communication improvements, alignment or improvement of company and/or vendor partner initiatives, operational streamlining, as well as cross departmental initiatives
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews any deliverables prepared by team and ensures communication between all key stakeholders.
- Holds project review meetings with all key stakeholders and team members.
- Communicates relevant project information to management on a timely basis.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 year experience in an administration or project coordination role.
- Excellent analytical, planning and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Knowledge of the IT industry and aptitude for understanding new technologies
- Solid presentation skills