This job posting is no longer active
Field Solution Architects are the technical evangelists for a particular technology or set of technologies within a solution area. The Solution Area Field Solution Architect (FSA) role will apply the necessary technical breadth to support sales teams in the pursuit of strategic opportunities within their solution area. In addition, the Solution Area Field Solution Architect role fosters relationships within vendors to position solutions and services as industry leading within their specific solution area. Key Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities Sales Support
- Support other FSAs and Inside Solution Architects (ISAs) and sales teams in the pursuit of large and complex solutions
- Grow and maintain partner relationships within your region and technical focus
- Provide input to FSAs and ISAs on services sales and sales training plans to drive your solutions
- Collaborate with brand managers, marketing, FSAs and ISAs to develop and execute sales campaigns and events around your solutions
- Develop high quality statements of work
- Drive services opportunities around specified solutions to close by providing deep technical sales support
- Create and deliver accurate statements of work and contribute to RFPs as a subject matter expert
- Develop and manage proactive sales campaigns
- Provide in-depth technical sales expertise
- Deliver presentations and demos to customers as part of developing the opportunity from solution to closure
- Participate in the statement of work quality assurance process
- Deliver a specified number of wins, case studies and references
- Drive sales revenue, gross profit and growth metrics
- Collaborate with practice architect to define compelling solutions
- Utilize standard reporting, tools and processes to measure and manage the business
- Maintain knowledge of solution trends and roadmaps
- Collaborate on developing and executing marketing plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with the technical sales teams within primary and complementary vendors
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent.
- Minimum four years’ experience in services sales or consulting or equivalent.
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Account Management and Prioritization Excellence: Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills. Effectively accelerates opportunity pipeline with predictable business results that exceed revenue targets.
- Able to handle many projects / customer engagements simultaneously.
- Able to identify and focus on priorities while appropriately setting expectations with customers, colleagues and manager.
- Communication excellence through written and oral communications. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Sales Teamwork: High degree of collaboration with multiple sales personnel, as well as vendors. Involve appropriate resources to ensure win and success of projects. Demonstrate judgment in the engagement of those resources.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration with virtual teams, cross-functional groups and with complex problems to solve.
- Demonstrated intellectual property development. For example, whitepapers, template deliverables, solutions, case studies, etc.
- Project oversight responsibilities, management and technical leadership and Engineer mentoring experience preferred
- Advanced level technical certifications or equivalent.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
Job Category: Solution Architect
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 50%