The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages a portion of the organizations accounts receivable to ensure that CDW customers are paying invoices in a timely manner while preserving our customer relationships and supporting the Sales Department. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Continuously review top owing and past due accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile complex customer accounts.
- Contact customers to resolve invoice concerns and ensure prompt payment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues.
- Identify accounts that need to be prioritized and escalated.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the outsourced team by answering or forwarding emails, suggesting account holds and proactively recommending next steps in the collection process. (responsibility specific to those supporting RMS),
- Special Project assignments as needed
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Fluency in French and English
- College/University degree or equivalent.
- One of the following criteria:
- 3 years of professional experience.
- Previous collections, accounts receivable or accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interacts with all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Government agency experience