This job posting is no longer active
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Marketing Specialist will draw on proven marketing experience, and will use their creative and critical thinking skills, solutions-oriented problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills to develop unique customer engagement and interaction experiences. Essential Functions:
- Work closely with the CDW sales, product marketing and solutions & services teams to identify customer and segment market needs
- Execute and implement creative and innovative marketing plans to influence sales opportunities and grow CDW Canada brand awareness, while maintaining campaign budgets and schedules, via multi-media channels, such as digital and social media, broadcast, radio, and print.
- Produce, curate, post and share content in alignment with the editorial calendar and CDW brand standards, and monitor relevant conversations
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets
- Support sales teams as required by providing collateral and presentations, along with CDW brand content for customer facing engagements
- Copy edit content including newsletters, web, and blog content, or social media messages for brand standards and message clarity
- Provide support to the marketing team as required which may require working evenings or weekends, and other duties as required.
- Interact heavily with CDW Canada Marketing, Sales, and Solutions & Services teams and external agencies and suppliers as required.
- BA degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing/production, marketing communications, or advertising
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adopt the CDW brand voice
- Strong computer skills required – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher, basic HTML
- A creative and curious forward-thinker who can bring ideas to the team
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%