Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Marketing Specialist will draw on proven marketing experience, and will use their creative and critical thinking skills, solutions-oriented problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills to develop unique customer engagement and interaction experiences. Essential Functions:
- Work closely with the CDW sales, product marketing and solutions & services teams to identify customer and segment market needs
- Execute and implement creative and innovative marketing plans to influence sales opportunities and grow CDW Canada brand awareness, while maintaining campaign budgets and schedules, via multi-media channels, such as digital and social media, broadcast, radio, and print.
- Produce, curate, post and share content in alignment with the editorial calendar and CDW brand standards, and monitor relevant conversations
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets
- Support sales teams as required by providing collateral and presentations, along with CDW brand content for customer facing engagements
- Copy edit content including newsletters, web, and blog content, or social media messages for brand standards and message clarity
- Provide support to the marketing team as required which may require working evenings or weekends, and other duties as required.
- Interact heavily with CDW Canada Marketing, Sales, and Solutions & Services teams and external agencies and suppliers as required.
- BA degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing/production, marketing communications, or advertising
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adopt the CDW brand voice
- Strong computer skills required – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher, basic HTML
- A creative and curious forward-thinker who can bring ideas to the team
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment