This job posting is no longer active
The CDW Canada Manager, Product & Partner Management (PPM) performs day-to-day leadership and management of a team of Product Managers, Partner & Solution Specialists, Partner Development Associates and Product Specialists to grow their assigned partners’ revenue in line with CDW Canada’s expectations. The PPM Team recommends and drives a partner specific go to market strategy for CDW, leveraging market/industry data and mutual strategies that drives revenue growth, as well as maximize partner sales revenue, profit and investment dollars through strategic planning and marketing. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Guide, assist and augment development of vendor business plans by the Product Management team.
- Drive team to achieve revenue & market share targets at optimum gross profit as well as achieve marketing funds targets.
- Lead team to drive sales revenue and provide business revenue forecasts to senior management team along with plans to grow assigned business.
- Provide leadership development and guidance and regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports.
- Measure Product Management team’s achievement of objectives and/or amend tactics to stay on target.
- Identify, communicate and act on marketplace trends in pursuit of revenue growth.
- Work closely with marketing team on execution of marketing activities.
- Be the vendor contact for escalated issues and opportunities.
- Build relationships with major partners looking for mutual new growth opportunities.
- Calculate and track multiple business measurements.
- Interact regularly and cooperatively at all levels within sales, marketing, purchasing and finance to ensure that everyone is pulling together to achieve agreed-upon business goals.
- Perform management of personnel activities for a team of Product Managers, Partner & Solutions Specialists, Partner Development Associates and Product Specialists including: hiring, training and evaluating staff performance.
- Perform other tasks as required to ensure success of the Product Management team.
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of technology product sales or marketing management experience
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Aptitude for understanding new technologies
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- University degree in business or marketing
- Solid industry and business knowledge
- Three years of experience in Product Marketing and/or Product Management
- Proficiency with MS Office software
Job Category: Product Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%