This job posting is no longer active
The Corporate Trainer facilitates training and coaching for new sales coworkers. This position collaborates with the Organizational Capability and Sales management teams to implement a first-class onboarding program that supports CDW’s strategies and business goals. This role is involved in assisting in the design, development, and implementation of organizational improvement solutions for the Sales Academy.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Train and facilitate sessions for new Account Managers during weeks 1 – 6 of the Sales Academy, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Systems – SPS & AS400
- Coach new Account Managers to develop and refine required skills. Assess in individual needs of participants in programs and develop an individual plan to meet identified needs.
- Ensure successful daily program execution including; classroom management, maintenance of all necessary training and development records, testing and measurement processes, self paced learning, e-learning, partner training.
- Monitor new hire performance, address performance issues, deliver constructive feedback and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the Sales Management Team to share best practices and support the sales department initiatives.
- Participate on project teams to design and develop participant and instructional materials.
- Identify opportunities for continuous program improvement and establish business case recommendations for changes.
- Continuously develop facilitation, instructional design, project management, and organizational development skills based on leading edge concepts.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the learning and development field to ensure that CDW continues to take advantage of best practices.
- Up to 20% travel.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience as a CDW Account Manager or 2 years experience facilitating sales and technical training.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Strong creative problem solving and solution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous sales experience.
- Ability to coach and mentor.
- Knowledge of the Technology Industry.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%