This job posting is no longer active
- Responsible for researching new and inactive accounts.
- Improve relationships with new and existing key contacts.
- Uncover additional potential opportunities through follow up with customers.
- Assist customers in establishing online accounts.
- Work with experienced Account Managers on targeted selling campaigns.
- Research segment specific data for Sales Managers’ territory optimization.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the CDW business model better.
- Collaborate with vendor partners to understand business model and their partnership with CDW.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students who are graduating Dec 2019 OR May 2020.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with all coworkers.
- Ambitious attitude with a motivation to excel in the role.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time