This job posting is no longer active
- Proposal and Contracts: Assist Sales Support team members with formatting, printing, and proposal production, as needed and undertakes other projects that are assigned from time to time
- Sales Analysis: Generate reports and conduct general data analysis to support various initiatives
- Program Management: Score, logs, and tracks programs and pricings requests; Update contract tracking database
- Sales Administration: Distribute and assigns projects.
- Contract Negotiations: Follow up with, and provides feedback to, stakeholders regarding status of contract reviews.
- Customer Service: Support customer service processes and initiatives
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in marketing or business program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organization skills with critical attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Interest in Operational Excellence: Contract and Proposal Administration, Sales Analytics and Customer Service
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time