This job posting is no longer active
- Helping with the ideation, definition, management and execution of marketing deliverables.
- Engaging with various stakeholders and departments across the company to ensure effective communication.
- Creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or drafting/proofing internal and external communications.
- Working with the go-to-market or product teams on marketing campaign execution.
- Providing research and analysis support including working with customer and other data repositories.
- Executing on tasks such as meeting set up, shipping, ordering, events management, etc.
- Enrolled in a Business or Marketing Undergraduate Program
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking and interacting with a wide range of stakeholders
- Articulate self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Proven team player with a great work ethic and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time