This job posting is no longer active
- Maintain online billing for Accounts Receivable.
- Input COW invoice information into customer's billing systems.
- Handle specialized invoicing and statements.
- Day to day tasks including: creating invoices, online billing maintenance and other duties as required.
- Maintain EIN's, vendor declarations, and vouchers (Government support specific).
- Maintain ATS mailbox for customer requests
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students in a finance or business program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with critical attention to detail
- Availability to work a 40-hour week within standard business hours throughout the summer.
Job Category: Summer Intern
Job Type: Full-Time