This job posting is no longer active
Key Measurements of Success:
- Identify target partners to add to existing GPO agreements as feature partners including negotiating special bid or framework pricing. Support development of go-to-market strategy with feature partners and measure success.
- Execute quarterly reviews with top contract partners including ROI measurement.
- Support GPO second stage competitive opportunities. Develop opportunity tracker and follow up with Sellers to bring opportunities to successful close.
- Point of contact for specific requests from GPOs as well as coordinating on-site visits for the GPO (e.g. Account Manager account planning sessions); supports data collection and analysis on major contracts and prepares content for GPO QBRs.
- Work with bid desk to automate bid pricing and look for other operational efficiencies.
- Ownership of major GPO shared inboxes; distribute requests to Account Manager, Program Sales or other relevant coworkers.
- Ownership of major contract pricing updates, including working with partners to identify end of life product and replacements, as well as refreshing any internal and external marketing materials.
- Ownership of SharePoint Public Sector content pertaining to major contracts.
- Support on-going Seller education/training including addressing questions about the mechanics of individual contracts (acts as subject matter expert for major contracts).
- Work with Program Sales to develop and update premium pages and/or eProcurement efficiencies.
- Review & process all GPO requests within 24 hours.
- Make recommendations and implement processes to optimize GPO agreements
- Complete special and creative projects as directed within established scope deadlines.
- Compensation for this position is salaried with bonus opportunity at 100% of goals.
- Position reports to Business Development Manager
- Position works closely with Sales Management, Business Development, Account Managers, Program Sales, Capture Managers, Marketing and PPM.
- May take additional strategic direction from Sales Managers & Business Development Managers within the Public-Sector segments.
Qualifications Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- College Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Database, Word Processing)
- Motivated by achievement, challenge, competition, and being part of a winning team.
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, effective interpersonal skills, an energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- Strong interest or experience in technology sales or marketing
- Web design experience or web content management experience (HTML) is preferred
- Proficiency with design applications preferred (Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, Publisher)
- Sales experience a plus
- Experience working with Public Sector and GPOs a plus
Job Category: Sales Support General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%