Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate will assist the marketing team with various tasks such as coordinating internal training/events, communicating marketing information to the CDW sales team, and providing support to the Marketing team as required with event management, digital and social marketing, direct marketing, e-commerce, project management and special projects.Essential Functions:
- Maintain and track purchase orders and invoices for marketing activities
- Assist in tracking content due dates for activities as they relate to the CDW marketing plan
- Maintain reports to identify training/event feedback and results
- Assist with company promotions and contests including winner outreach and prize coordination
- Provide support to the marketing team including: supply and gift card orders, digital signage content updates, do not call and do not mail tracking, mailing file updates, on-site marketing event support including coordinating and staffing internal and external events, set-up and tear-down, and other duties as required.
- Provide marketing and promotion support to marketing team as required which may require working evenings or weekends.
- Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) minimum
- PC literacy required, with superior Excel skills, and experience using word processing and presentation software
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings as required.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle