Support the assigned Program Manager or Manager, Program Sales in the performance of his/her duties, typically within a specific vertical within CDW Sales. May have primary responsibility for a subset of the portfolio of contracts.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide program management support for assigned contract vehicles to ensure compliance and attain maximum contract revenue and profitability.
- Initiate and respond to requests for contract changes, product substitutions and/or technical refreshments.
- Prepare contract deliverable reports and keep abreast of contractual terms and conditions while assisting in the preparation of contract modifications for price reductions, addition of product, discontinuance of product, product replacements and version changes.
- Monitor delivery and other key elements of CDW and subcontractor performance while coordinating with other CDW departments to ensure that contract requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure CDW compliance with applicable laws, regulations and provisions.
- Identify and record key contract components within a specialized database, update database as changes occur, and communicate said changes within the company.
- Ensure price and supply agreements are in place from award through completion while managing and enhancing a vendor’s contract performance.
- Support the sales effort, prepare and distribute reports, review order configuration and resolve issues.
- Assist in negotiations with clients and suppliers to achieve best possible terms for CDW.
- Provide consultation to other coworkers; is a team leader.
- Seek new business opportunities through contract promotion and development.
- Assist in writing proposals, review and evaluate solicitations.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years contract management experience.
- Possess clear, effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understands the purchasing-contract processes and is familiar with computer-reseller contractual requirements.
- Possesses contract experience or relevant CDW customer-related experience, procurement knowledge, and knowledge of how to extract and analyze contract data.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- 3 to 4 years of experience managing or administering contracts within the IT or a similar industry.
- Certified by a recognized contract management association
- Proficient knowledge of CDW Business Systems
- Proficient in MS Access and other Databases