The Product Specialist works closely with the Product Manager and Senior Product Managers/s, reports to the Supervisor, Product and Partner Management (PPM) and works closely with all CDW Canada departments.
- Responsible for reporting (weekly, monthly, ad-hoc) and maintaining weekly dashboard
- Support development of go-to-market strategy and measure success through data collection and analysis on performance; develop trackers as needed
- Use business intelligence to identify potential opportunities: account mapping, category penetration, etc. and work with the vendor representative, Senior Product Manager and Partner Specialists to build tactics and close business
- Assist with quarterly reviews preparation, including ROI measurement on specific initiatives
- Work with Bid Desk to automate bid pricing and look for other operational efficiencies.
- Ownership of vendor programs as pertains to Sales, including on-going Seller education/training about vendor programs and best practices (acts as subject matter expert).
- Oversees product information and identifies customer needs
- Sales incentive reporting as needed
- Manages SKUs (SKU maintenance) for different vendors/product categories
- Understands and communicates promotional offers for a specific partner
- Updates/maintains Connect site when needed
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- College diploma or university degree
- One year vendor or industry related experience
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Solid industry and business knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.