This job posting is no longer active
The CDW Partner Development Associate is responsible for the day to day management and coordination of CDW Canada’s up-and-coming vendor partners. This includes selling marketing and coordinating activities and growing revenue in line with CDW Canada’s growth expectations.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be a subject matter expert on the designated partner’s products, programs and go to market strategies and communicate them to CDW sales.
- Cultivate relationships between partner sales team and CDW Sales teams.
- Act as a liaison between CDW Sales and Product and Partner Management (PPM) to identify. opportunities for product, program and partner alignment improvements.
- Responsible for building a strong pipeline through sales engagement and sharing a forecast with stakeholders
- Sell the value of partnering with CDW Canada to potential vendor partners.
- Engage with assigned vendor partners, communicating and selling marketing activities and coordinating fulfillment of these activities. Activities include: training, catalogue and web site advertising, events and much more.
- Be a liaison for the partner – offering advice and support in a vast array of areas, including: advertising, training, sales incentives, sales analysis, interdepartmental communication, and promotions.
- Develop and grow the relationship between CDW Canada and assigned vendor partners.
- Create and execute vendor partner marketing and business plans.
- Work with partners to implement promotions and sales incentives.
- Track and monitor vendor marketing spending ensuring full utilization of available dollars.
- Create formalized presentations and proposals to vendor partners.
- Ensure web site, catalogue and other content related to assigned partners is up to date and on strategy.
- Help enable the Sales Organization to satisfy our customer with partners’ products.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- One to two years vendor or product marketing experience
- College Diploma
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and leadership skills
- Some knowledge of the IT industry and aptitude for understanding new technologies
- Self-motivated, results oriented and ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and solid presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software applications, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
Job Category: Product and Partner Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%