This job posting is no longer active
Do you have the knack for identifying best-in-class technical talent? CDW is looking for Technical Recruiter to help build our technology solutions and services practice. As a Technical Recruiter with CDW, you will use your influencing skills to build confidence and partner effectively with internal leaders to develop and execute Talent Acquisition strategies that help reach our goals.
You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process and must possess the ability to manage multiple requisitions, while also demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and creativity in your approach to challenging technical roles across Canada. You enjoy working with your coworkers, but do not need your hand to be held. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and non-traditional sources including but not limited to job boards, social channels, meetups, conferences, professional networks, or through referrals.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across our technology solutions and services practice while positioning yourself as a thought leader for finding best-in-class technical talent.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete, accurate information to candidates about CDW and the opportunity.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams & provide recruitment process guidance to hiring managers and supervisors.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with CDW guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit, if required.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Partner with the leadership team to effectively drive change and innovation across the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Perform immigration support for candidates on work permits.
- Use timely and effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in writing.
- Work cooperatively with the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement recruiting solutions, support recruiting projects and reporting initiatives, including but not limited to participation in job fairs, maintaining relationships with universities, professional associations and staffing agencies.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on talent diversity and employment equity guidelines and laws.
- Conduct candidate reference checks.
- Up to 25% travel.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Four (4) years’ experience in full lifecycle technical recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, policies and practices related to recruitment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proficient in sourcing techniques, with internet and social media savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stake holders including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to multitask and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with recruitment technology platforms such as Taleo, Talemetry and Recruitics.
- Experience with global recruitment strategy supporting immigration processes to Canada.
- Bilingual (French).
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%