This job posting is no longer active
To control CDW’s cash flow by maintaining all incoming lockbox, in-house and EFT payments on a daily basis to ensure accurate aging of customer accounts. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Post and allocate daily deposits.
- Ensure that all deposits balance and are reconciled.
- Receive incoming cash receipts and apply the funds per customer’s request.
- Identify and reconcile any exceptions.
- Maintain daily record of cash and credit card reports.
- Provide team support across all areas of the company including the A/R department.
- Manage and maintain unapplied cash receipts from suspense account.
- Receive electronic bank transfers and make any necessary applications.
- Post credit card payments to open receivables that are authorized by your manager.
- Record comments explaining why an allocation is not balancing.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- College or university degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years of cash posting experience
- Excellent problem/resolution skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and rapidly changing organization.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers and customer via email and phone.
- AS400 experience
- PeopleSoft experience
- Application extender experience
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%