This job posting is no longer active
The Senior Financial analyst is responsible for analyzing and presenting financial performance for the different business functions across the organization. This role builds financial models to support leaderships financial decision making, provides insightful recommendations and ideas for process improvement.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively provide timely, insightful, actionable, and accurate, financial reporting, analysis, and recommendations to key areas in the organization.
- Assist with the development of annual plans and Outlooks for the different business units of the company.
- Build operational financial reports and models for the business.
- Contributes to daily, monthly, and quarterly analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Prepares analysis to support corporate projects and initiatives.
- Prepare supporting analysis for inquiries from cross functional teams.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting and analysis
- Financial Planning and Analysis Specific
- Quarterly Review deck preparation including coordination of Draft commentary
- Month end Deck Preparation including Commentary
- Management of Outlook and Planning Calendars
- Coordination of Outlook, Plan decks submission (PPM / Sales / Marketing)
- Assist with the development of annual plans and forecasts, including variance analysis, income statement, balance sheet, capital and coworker count plans.
- Preparation of monthly schedules to facilitate month end reviews, ensuring financial information is accurately and appropriately stated.
- Forecast of various Revenue and Expense items
- Prepare supporting materials for business owners
- Ongoing review of metadata structure in Hyperion Planning and HFM
- Ad Hoc analysis as necessary to facilitate decision making
- Provide documentation for financial schedules and models.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross functional teams.
- Prepares analysis to support corporate projects and initiatives, including redeveloping of Hyperion Planning system
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting and analysis.
- Provide system support
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree finance or accounting.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in financial analysis and creation of forecasting and budgeting models.
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Smartview
- Working knowledge of financial software tools such as PeopleSoft, Essbase, and Hyperion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel, including formulas, pivot tables and charts).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present data to stakeholders for full scenario understanding.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines while providing high quality work.
- Track record of identifying process improvements, making appropriate recommendations and creatively problem solving.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Data warehouse experience
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%