This job posting is no longer active
- Assist with penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Document findings and assist with the creation and quality assurance review of penetration testing and vulnerability assessment reports; deliver the information in verbal and written format.
- Help senior members with other information security tasks as assigned
- Assist with the research and development of new tools and penetration testing or vulnerability assessment products and methodologies
- Maintain technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the firm through tool development, template enhancements and methodology enhancements. Identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
- Interest in ethical hacking and cyber security. Previous experience in Information Security is an asset.
- College Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Software Development / Network engineering
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and software development
- Web development experience
- Proficiency with Linux-based and Windows OSs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Job Category: Students General
Job Type: Full-Time