We are looking for overachievers.
People who like to build relationships and want to become trusted advisors to their customers. People who have a general interest in technology and a knack for solving problems.
Is that you? If so, we want to talk.
At CDW, our inside sales Account Representatives don’t just sell, they are technology consultants who optimize their customers’ efficiency through technology. In this role, you will enhance your career by building relationships and providing IT solutions to customers in business, government, education and healthcare nationwide. Because we’re invested in your success, you’ll undergo our award-winning, paid training where you’ll learn the basics of technology, products, services and solutions, drive sales through client-relationships, and support our brand.
Not a technology expert? Not a problem. If you supply the interest, we’ll supply the knowledge. Our 6-month paid training is designed to provide you the education to recommend and sell the right solutions to customers. Mixed with both classroom-based and on the job experience, you’ll hone your craft before producing results. And with the help of one-on-one coaching as you transition, your road to success is paved with support.
CDW’s Account Representatives are the people advancing the IT industry. Every single day, millions of people turn to technology to help them work better, faster, and smarter, but few professional environments are performing at their highest potential. Your job will be to change that. You’ll communicate directly with a variety of IT decision makers and business professionals. You’ll help them improve their technology infrastructure and boost efficiency. You’ll form connections. Make friends. Change the world. From educators to CEOs, you will have a direct hand in building the future.
With over 8,000 coworkers across Canada, United States, and United Kingdom, we are growing and searching for talented self-starters. If you have an interest in the rapidly-expanding world of technology, are dedicated, hungry, and motivated to launch your career at an established Fortune 200 company, you’ve come to the right place.
Qualifications What the job requires:
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Cold calling to prospect for new customers
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Overcoming customer objections to close sales
- Showing customers the value of partnering with you and CDW
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in technology
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission—the more you sell, the more you make
- Career advancement opportunities (Majority of Sales Managers were Account Representatives before their move into sales management)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits—investing in all aspects of your well-being
- Company paid vacation and sick time
- Profit sharing, Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans, and coworker stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Ongoing community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
At CDW, our coworker-centric culture is made up of collaborative and entrepreneurial problem solvers. We are the relationship builders. The game changers. The people who work together to make up a diverse and supportive family. We believe in living The CDW Way: to support each other, keep our commitments, and embrace the company’s vision. By being better every day, we are challenging the future, and ourselves. Here at CDW, coworkers are empowered to make a difference.