The Partner Finance Specialist identifies, collects, bills and reconciles vendor claims relating to rebates, cooperative advertising, sales incentives, funded positions and other vendor partner programs. This position will also interact regularly with Finance, Product & Partner Management, and vendor partners.Key Areas of Responsibility
- File invoices and claims based on vendor requirements per specified deadline.
- Collect and reconcile all open monthly claims with CDW business partners weekly (or monthly as partner protocol dictates).
- Post payments, research and account for overpayments, and claim adjustments via system.
- Process invoices, attachments and write-offs as needed.
- Calculate and/or forecast and accrue rebates based on system reporting and analysis and program requirements accurately.
- Minimize write-offs via research and dispute resolution wherever possible. Identify write-off trends and recommend longer term solutions to mitigate root causes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and best practices within the claim filling, settlement application and reconciliation areas to improve overall efficiency.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with vendor partners.
- Analyze the financial impact to cash and profitability of assigned vendor rebate programs.
- Monitor receivable balances weekly and proactively work to keep aged past due amounts to a minimum.
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year professional work experience or High School Diploma and 2 years of professional work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships cross functionally and with external stakeholders.
- Strong conflict resolution and creative problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women