Are you an individual who is motivated by curiosity, driven for success and excellent customer service? Do you like working in a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing work environment? CDW is currently looking for a Principal Security Systems Consultant to join our Security Delivery Team.
- Have a thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Provide support in analyzing, designing, and implementing a secure infrastructure including but not limited to applications such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft SQL, Certificates, Encryption software, Multi-factor Authentication, Enterprise Web Filtering Technologies, Enterprise Log Management Technologies, Enterprise SPAM Filtering Technologies, Enterprise Anti-virus Technologies, IDS/IPS, Web Filtering, and Proxy Servers, NGFW, and leading Endpoint Security technologies.
- Solid Cloud architecture background and understanding of security implications.
- Lead IT project implementations for a variety of security initiatives.
- Help customers in their endpoint security strategy. Support customers’ meetings where customers and their vendors engage in strategy discussions.
- Support customers in their overall security strategy, understand how endpoint products can integrate with network security products, big data analytic products, etc.
- Help customers with any technical issues they may have by solving the issues or finding the right resources at CDW to provide the solution or answers.
- Recommend new approaches to customers
- Minimum of 8 years of practical and proven experience within the technology & security field.
- Expert knowledge of Windows-based systems/architectures and related security.
- Must have knowledge of various Network and Operating Systems including but not limited to all Windows Operating Systems, Linux, and MAC OS.
- Understanding of security protocols and encryption standards.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Experience with writing documentation.
- Well-developed and proven technical expertise in networking, server-client technology, and operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate realistic plans and contingencies and establish appropriate measurements of anticipated results.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.