This job posting is no longer active
The Coworker Services Associate provides comprehensive administrative support to the Coworker Services Business Partner Team including Talent Acquisition. This role undertakes projects and requests as needed and acts as the central point of reference for coworkers’ questions and needs. Key Areas of Responsibility
Key Areas of Responsibility (Talent Acquisition):
- Address coworker needs in conjunction with Generalists and Management team as follows:
- Provide answers and solutions to coworker questions and issues regarding company policy, programs, benefits and first line employee relation matters.
- Ensure communication of company policies and procedures are clear to coworkers, make recommendations for policy revisions.
- Support company-wide initiatives (l Benefits Enrollment, -, Payroll changes, Exit Surveys, -).
- Partner with other Coworker Services team members to administer key processes like Leave of absences, Employment letter, Immigration and Accommodations.
- Generate and update various reports like turnover data, workforce counts, , recognition programs, coworker occurrences, Recruitment metrics using PeopleSoft, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Handle sensitive data with a strong sense of privacy and confidentiality.
- Support Canada’s Talent Acquisition needs by prospecting & engaging candidates.
- Assist with facilitating the interview process (troubleshoot candidate questions, schedule and re-schedule recruiter phone screens, coordinate video interviews or in-person interview days including candidate travel, book interview rooms, provide onsite tours, act as liaison between candidate and CDW related to scheduling, etc) as needed
- Support for pre- and post-Campus event effort including; registration, scheduling, engagement and shipping of event materials
- Input details of job postings online accurately to promote open roles externally
- Run and distribute cadenced and adhoc reporting requests for CWS Leader and Recruiters.
- Act as point of contact and process all recruiting related invoices. Source various databases to identify potential candidates for available opportunities
- Lead the background check process of potential candidates
- Serve as a liaison between recruiters, vendors and staffing firms
- Manage/organize/track inventory of recruiting collateral and giveaways.
- Manage Recruiting Team Inbox and respond to inquiries
- Screening and distribution of incoming calls/emails (candidates, vendors, search firms, hiring managers, etc.)
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement change as necessary.
- Conduct special projects or assignments to serve our coworkers and support the management directives of the company.
- Provide administrative support to the CWS department such as travel arrangements, meeting coordination, correspondence and email distribution.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma
- Minimum 1-year experience in HR
Other Required Qualifications (Talent Acquisition)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with a strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook (queries, reports, etc)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive coworker information is required.
- Sound multi-tasking and self-organization capabilities within tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail while being results and solution driven.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with coworkers at all levels including senior leadership.
- Experience in a recruiting support role (i.e. corporate recruiting department, contingency search firm, or retained search firm)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in Human Resources, HRIS or Administration a plus
- PeopleSoft Experience
- Experience with Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other business software (i.e. Sales CRM, HRIS, ERP systems)
- Bilingual in French a plus.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%