Are you an individual who is motivated by curiosity, driven for success and excellent customer service? Do you like working in a fun, fast-paced and rapidly growing work environment? CDW is currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Cloud team. As our ideal candidate, you will possess the Cloud technical and pre-sales expertise needed to lead the design, development and delivery of projects. With proven experience overseeing all aspects of Cloud projects, your track record of identifying business opportunities and driving profitable success will be exceptional. Your outstanding relationship building skills and ability to develop strong working partnerships will lead you to success in this exciting opportunity.Core Responsibilities:
- Understand Cloud best practices around architecture, security and storage to meet various customer needs
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the Cloud platform
- Establish credibility and build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Design solutions for customers using the best mix of vendor-partner products through the creation of SOWs
- Collaborate directly with the sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives and be responsible for all the technical aspects of the sale during the entire sales cycle
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering, or already using Cloud service
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and share that knowledge with current and perspective customers
Qualifications Professional Experience:
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. required
- Problem Solving. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required
- Collaboration and Communication.
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of customer projects.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist)
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management required
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following Data Platform Cloud solutions required: SQL including OSS (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.), Azure SQL, NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc.), Cosmos DB
- The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend required
- Competitive Landscape: Knowledge of cloud development platforms preferred
- Partners: Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, Big Data, Security