CDW's Risk Advisory Services practice is specializing in information security, IT audit, IT operational, and technology risk advisory services. It is rooted in innovation and every decision made is to provide the best quality services for our clients.Our Cybersecurity team has the advantage of being comprised of both young and developing members, as well as, very seasoned professionals. Team members come from a variety of backgrounds and expertise including world famous Offensive Security labs, extensive networking, programming and academia, which makes for great place to work, learn and experiment. Our mission is to be seen as the best collaborative penetration testing team in the country.
We are currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join our world class team.Core Responsibilities:
- Conduct Red Team and penetration testing assessments (networks, web applications, web services, wireless networks, social engineering, etc.)
- Document findings and create penetration testing reports; deliver the information in verbal and written format.
- Assist clients by providing remediation action plans of the discovered vulnerabilities to improve their security posture; reducing risk to the organization and improving security resiliency
- Research and develop new leading-edge tools and penetration testing products and services
- Provide consulting services to clients
- Assist the sales process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of security threats, countermeasures, security tools and network technologies.
- Mentor Junior Security Analysts and Consultants
- Maintain technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the firm through tool development, template enhancements and methodology enhancements. Identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- At least 5 years of experience in penetration testing
- OSCP/OSCE/OSWP/OSWE or equivalent penetration testing certifications
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and software development
- Web development experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage several projects concurrently, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Interest in taking a leadership role in a growing professional services practice
- French fluency an asset but not required
- Successful applicant must have the ability to work independently and will be able to work remotely in Canada