The Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for the compilation and review of the financial plan and financial forecasts, as well as the capital planning process of CDW Canada. This position is responsible for financial planning and analytical support for business partners and provides C-suite and senior management information through regular business performance reporting. The Senior Manager provides leadership, direction and management to the financial planning team.Responsibilities
- Thought leader for FP&A team and business segments and channels, driving ad hoc accounting and finance projects.
- Manage members of the financial planning team; providing leadership, guidance and development opportunities to increase skill set and overall business, system and interpersonal aptitude.
- Ensures that planning and budgeting practices and policies are appropriate and enforced at CDW Canada
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance/Accounting related positions or internal candidates with 7 years Finance/Accounting experience.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive management experience or internal candidate with 2 years of previous management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices with ability to apply them in a business analysis situation.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with critical attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong experience in Excel.
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women