Reporting to the Manager, Brand & Communications Manager, the Marketing Specialist, Corporate Communications is responsible for creating and executing a corporate communications strategy for CDW Canada. Responsibilities - Corporate Communications & Reputation
- Develop and implement and communication strategies that inform, educate and engage coworkers, customers and partners.
- Write informative and compelling communication materials, for internal and Executive-level communications, including intranet, presentations, emails, and other vehicles as needed.
- Work independently and collaboratively implementing and sustaining corporate communications campaigns that connect coworkers to CDW’s vision and strategic messages.
- Develop key messages and communication plan leveraging internal subject matter experts
- Manage our relationships and work effectively with PR and advertising agencies and third-party service providers, as well as cross-departmentally with various stakeholders including Executive and Senior Leadership
- Assist in ongoing maintenance and update of brand and product content on our e-commerce website and platform, CDW.ca. Content management and maintenance can include reviewing descriptions and headlines for the addition of new products, along with continually monitoring/changing outdated information and actively merchandising for optional site experience
- Support CDW Canada’s Community Relations strategy through effective planning, execution and communication to coworkers and external stakeholders
- Manage corporate brand reputation initiatives, including fundraising and recruiting campaigns.
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism or equivalent
- 3 years of Marketing or Communications experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Executive and Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to write and create corporate communication pieces including emails and presentations for various audiences
- Experience working cross-departmentally to collect and communicate information through various mediums
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a must
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast changing environment.
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women