The Director, Managed and Professional Services is the key leader responsible for operations and delivery of CDW Services, including Field Services, Managed Services and Professional Services. Responsible for delivering quality execution, supporting scale and managing profitable growth, and maintaining a highly motivated and skilled workforce. The leader will ensure engaged customers and secure reoccurring and recurring revenues for CDW.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Position CDW as a quality and expert leader in integrated services delivery in the markets CDW is present, through design, operations, ongoing run and adoption services.
- Maintain strong relationships with our sales organization to develop predictability in the services pipeline and resource investment.
- Unlock and create trust in CDW services quality, strategy and organization in CDW customers, partners and sellers.
- Represent CDW as a voice of authority in the IT services industry, demonstrating CDW’s position as a services quality and expertise leader.
- Provide active support for M&A processes where a Managed and Professional Services Delivery element is meaningful.
- Drive a culture of commercial acumen based on partnership with Sales, technical expertise and a service ethos across functions, to ensure empathy for seller, partner and customer.
- Own strategy for coworker technology, consulting and services expertise through any combination of coworker development plans and management plans.
- Guide and mentor the leadership team to execute and manage robust standards for select services which will support scale to thousands of repeatable engagements with limited customization.
- Support the centralized Services Orchestration function to support the process of product and service design and maintain the lifecycle of CDW integrated services.
- Support ongoing productivity initiatives, striving for continual efficiencies and opportunities to support quality and scalability through automation.
- Responsible for P&L. Deliver growth metrics, deliver to capital allocation strategy and deliver to productivity expectations.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ Years’ experience in operating, designing or selling IT services and solutions.
- Proven execution in a role as senior technologist, executive leader or services expert.
- Proven capability in strategic planning and change management
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Sense of urgency and maniacal concern for customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Management of profit / loss for a division/team. Ability to understand and analyze financial statements. Demonstrated ability to turn financial statements into operating financial models
- Proven track record of generating revenues through alliance partnerships
- Must have established previous contacts with partners and customers
- Ability to work independently and create results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills, and ability to drive for results
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- MBA or other advanced degree with a concentration in management, finance, innovation, new product development, operations management, engineering or marketing
- Strong technical skills, certifications in one or more primary technologies or cloud solutions
- Strong ability to simplify complex matters for a wide range of audiences
- Strong business skills, understanding the business models of IT services
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women