The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages a portion of the organizations accounts receivable to ensure that CDW customers are paying invoices in a timely manner while preserving our customer relationships and supporting the Sales Department.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Continuously review top owing and past due accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile complex customer accounts.
- Contact customers to resolve invoice concerns and ensure prompt payment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues.
- Identify accounts that need to be prioritized and escalated.
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the outsourced team by answering or forwarding emails, suggesting account holds and proactively recommending next steps in the collection process. (responsibility specific to those supporting RMS),
- Special Project assignments as needed
Qualifications Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- College/University degree or equivalent.
- One of the following criteria:
- 3 years of professional experience.
- Previous collections, accounts receivable or accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interacts with all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women