The Senior Resolution Analyst is an accounts payable position which provides direct support for the timely processing of vendor invoices and resolution of vendor discrepancies. This role also assists in the training and mentoring of junior level team members.Responsibilities
- Takes necessary action to ensure timely resolution of all vendor discrepancies, which may include some familiarity of other departments within the company as well as associated vendor internal processes.
- Trains new coworkers and assists in the assignment and direction of the workflow for the team.
- Assists with the planning, organizing and control of process flow and payment of obligations and adherence to Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
Other Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 4 years experience in electronic accounts payable processing environment.
- Working experience with account reconciliation’s and general knowledge of accounting principals.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Basic Accounting skills.
- Track record of working independently with little direction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Experience with PeopleSoft or AS/400.
- Extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable area.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins. Our Benefits
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
Who We Are
- Health & Wellness
- Financial Security
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Coworker Perks
- Community Service
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers. Awards and Recognitions
- Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
- Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
- Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women