This job posting is no longer active
The Renewals Representative is responsible for managing the contract renewals process and maintaining the opportunity listing within an assigned territory. In addition to reporting regularly on opportunity status, accurately forecasting pipeline and supporting the sales team; the Renewals Representative will also be tasked with reviewing end user install base, identify refresh opportunities and look for co-term opportunities.
• Working closely with Inside Sales, Account Executives, end users and channel partners in the management and maintenance of CDW’s install base.
• Maintain an accurate renewals opportunity listing and be able to identify lost and/or refresh opportunities to the sales team.
• Ensure all renewals are quoted to end users at least 120 days in advance of contract expiry.
• Communicate with existing clientele, distributors and/or manufacturers on renewals, changes and refresh opportunities via telephone, email or in person.
• Preparation of quotations and proposals related to existing and uncovered opportunities.
• Complete and renew all applicable sales certifications.
• Create various reports for the Sales team ensuring they are timely and relevant.
• Handle any special projects as assigned by management
• Assist team members as required
• Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals looking to directly impact the business landscape through technology solutions
• Passion for connecting with customers, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
• Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset
• General computer and e-mail proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to verbally communicate and develop lasting customer relationships
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment while functioning well under pressure
• College diploma or bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Salesforce
• Bilingual English/French
We are a unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers. Our coworkers aspire every single day to be better than they were yesterday because we know success means never being satisfied. We believe winning requires balance - a combination of assigned work and freethinking, quick wins and quick breaks. When our coworkers enjoy what they do and who they're with, they do their best work. And that means everyone wins.
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
• Health & Wellness
• Financial Security
• Learning & Development
• Work/Life Balance
• Coworker Perks
• Community Service
Who We Are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces and workspaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. Our coworkers across the globe are working together to bring technology to life for our customers.
Awards and Recognitions
• Ranked #191 on the Fortune 500 list
• Ranked #24 on Computerworld’s 2019 Best Places to work in IT
• Ranked #10 on Fairygodboss’s list of the 2019 Best Companies for Women