The Account Executive will be responsible for targeted account activity within an assigned territory. Overall responsibilities include; meeting quota and revenue targets, prospecting and developing accounts and building relationships with our strategic partners.What you'll do
- Grow current revenue and customer base.
- Develop new manufacture relationships.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge on CDW’s Service offerings as well as competitors’ service offerings
- Develop and execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profit.
- Build relationships with CDW’s strategic partners.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure sales, marketing and contract programs are consistently and effectively implemented
- Present CDW’s services capabilities at seminars, tabletop shows and to user groups.
- Report on a weekly basis, all activities to include but not be limited to; meetings, contacts, calendar, travel, updates and forecasts to the sales management.
Qualifications What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent in experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology sales
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Prior experience selling complex technical solutions
- Knowledge of budgets and procurement cycles
- Experience working with agency specific BPA’s.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, along with effective interpersonal skills
Who we are
- 2 years’ experience in field customer facing sales
- 2 years’ experience selling complex technical solutions
- 5 years’ experience in hardware or software technology sales
- Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, HP and IBM Sales Certifications
- Prior experience selling advance technology solutions for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, HP or EMC
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.Awards and Recognitions
- #178 on the Fortune 500 list
- #81 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work
- #1 on Channel Daily News’ Top 100 Solution Providers List across Canada
- Fortune’s Future 50, an index that evaluates the long-term growth prospects of major public companies
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
- Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
- Coworker stock purchase program
- Coworker discounted purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education